Kendal and District Engineering Society
To inform, educate and entertain
We are a group of like minded engineering people who get together twice a month from September to May and enjoy 1-2 hour talks on subjects ranging from Nuclear Power to the Internet.
We meet at the South Lakes Foyer in Kendal or occasionally with the IET and the ICE at Crooklands Hotel. Members pay a yearly subscription of £10 pa, visitors £3 per talk. Under 25 free
Come and join us. Just turn up! You'll be made very welcome, hear some interesting and diverse talks and network with people who have contacts into a number of different industries and associations
For information contact the Secretary - David Stocks
tel. 01524 298313
- Held on the 20th May 2015
- Charles Laverack elected as President (see Committee Members)
- Fees increased to £10 pa, £3 visitors and free to under 25's (see Financial Results)
- Fees payable on Internet (see Application Form for details). Please pay ASAP!
- Future programme now available on website (see 2015/2016 Schedule)
- Next event:22nd September 2015 Alan Potter on Windermere and Ullswater Pumping Stations
KDES is supported by Gilkes of Kendal, Global Hydroelectric Turbine Specialists